Forever Love
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ragnarok EbilRO Guild

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

R4ID start a Apply

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
R4ID

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-01-02

R4ID start a Apply Empty
PostSubject: R4ID start a Apply   R4ID start a Apply Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2008 1:45 pm

Hey, Im 14 Years old and im from Germany
My inGame Name Is R4ID

At my Freetime i Play Football, Go to the cinema with friend or play Ro

My Job is now A sin X But for Fl i´ll joint to A Prof or a Gypsi

My sin X eq Is A 6+ Infil [1] with inca [5+ Valk armor with Gr,Unfro,deadLy],[4+ Deviant Wool Scarf] 2x Ring of Muscle and 6+ Hasty Tidal ShuZ.
My HeadgeaR is a Poo Poo Head or 6+ marionett Doll with deviruchi.

My Prof Eq is 4+ Renows Cap with Maya p. [1] Sunglasses with Mistress. [Armor and Garment and Shuz Same aS Above].

I pLay 1 Year EbilRo, Im a good Taker as A Sin X Wink But want start to play a Prof Or Gypsie

I PlaY 3-6 h A Day Ro.

My Old Guilds are Project Ownage, Godlike , Bromsgroov aka TakeiTEasy , Grand Lethal , Apologize.

Why I want to Join FL ?
I want have more experiences with a good woe Guild and want to give my best to Woe.
I respect the Woe of Fl they have a good Def with Wizzards so i want to join them to help ém,too.

Mfg R4ID ( Sry für mein Schlechtes English Neutral )
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2007-12-12

R4ID start a Apply Empty
PostSubject: Re: R4ID start a Apply   R4ID start a Apply Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2008 5:31 pm

Hello, first of all sorry for my late answer i didnt see it earlier. Oki, atm we could need a Gypsy but isnt it boring for you to play Loki? We had some Gypsys before but they got bored of dancing songs. Maybe tell me some about your experiences? What old guilds you had? Is it the first server you are playing at? You can answer in forum or pm me ingame on Dolce2(if i am online)

p. s. so schlecht ist dein englisch nicht, habe weitaus viel schlimmeres gesehen von wesentlich älteren. Wink
Back to top Go down
https://foreverlove.forumieren.de
R4ID

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-01-02

R4ID start a Apply Empty
PostSubject: Re: R4ID start a Apply   R4ID start a Apply Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2008 4:50 pm

Hmm
No it isnt boring to play Loki np i dont get Bored.
Hmm My old Guilds are Godlike,Project Ownage and Bromsgroove i was taker there and maybe one of the best in the guild Razz
My exp hmm i play 1 year Ro i know very much about Woe and PvP
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2007-12-12

R4ID start a Apply Empty
PostSubject: Re: R4ID start a Apply   R4ID start a Apply Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2008 8:50 pm

Please contact me ingame at Dolce2
Back to top Go down
https://foreverlove.forumieren.de
Prinz Xell

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-01-15

R4ID start a Apply Empty
PostSubject: Re: R4ID start a Apply   R4ID start a Apply Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2008 5:33 pm

Dolce pls schalt mich frei thx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

R4ID start a Apply Empty
PostSubject: Re: R4ID start a Apply   R4ID start a Apply Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

R4ID start a Apply
Page 1 of 1