Forever Love
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ragnarok EbilRO Guild

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
sean john

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2007-12-22

Application Empty
PostSubject: Application   Application Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2007 9:00 pm

Hello my name is Marius from germany,Hessen.
I'am 16 years old and my hobbies are football and RO^^.

I play at the moment a 230 Priestess but not my original acc, so this acc is female.
But i could also make a Bard/Clown. I have 2 years experiences in Bard Cls. on Euro and WoE.
I play fairly often and was until now on ebilro only in smaller guilds of friends or something else.
Equip everthing is halfway there. And the reason why i would like to FL is WoE, because
in the other guilds i was it was not really funny only takes every minute and so, so i
hope of better WoE's here.

P.S. I would like it, if i make a Bard i could remain a Bard.If not it's ok and i could make
a Clown.Tarot Card or AV is nice or some other skills but i think Bard is mainly
a supporter so are the songs important.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2007-12-12

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2007 9:11 pm

Hello, maybe i can ask about your ingame name? And what guild you were at Euro(Chaos or Loki)?
I would prefer the Clown because its a different at your HP/SP, also if there are a lot of Clowns you could spam Tarot Cards and thats a big advantage.

Maybe tell me what are your old guilds at Ebilro?
Back to top Go down
https://foreverlove.forumieren.de
sean john

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2007 9:58 pm

My last guild on Ebil RO was OrganizationXIII (if somebody knows) and i played on loki
in an alliance of Legenda Aurea,Spirit of Midgard and Medui Elen not so big guilds if that is
a problem =/
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2007 10:01 pm

No isnt a problem, but what is your ingame name?^^ I dont know any guild of Loki, i played at Chaos so nvm.
Back to top Go down
sean john

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2007 10:05 pm

the name was simply typed^^

dsfsdf

But i would make a new acc for the Clown.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2007 10:09 pm

Yeah but till you finished Clown you could play Priest as well? Oki we have WoE now if you want to play WoE with us pm me at Dolce2
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application
Page 1 of 1